Global Innovation and Technology Management Certificate
In a global economy integrated with technology, the innovative enterprises with effective and efficient management of technology and innovation will gain competitive advantage over their rivals. To respond to these needs of our potential employers, this certificate program in Management of Technology and Innovation was developed by the College of Business Administration with the cooperation of the College of Polymer Science and Polymer Engineering and the guidance of the members of the Advancement Councils of the two colleges. This graduate certificate program offers courses in Management of Technology and other innovation-related business disciplines, including marketing, finance, accounting, entrepreneurship, and more. This certificate program will prepare the learners to innovately manage a technology-driven enterprise.
Students admitted to the Global Innovation and Technology Certificate Program may enroll only in those courses required for completion of the certificate.
Persons wanting to enroll in a CBA graduate certificate program must already be accepted into a graduate or professional degree program or already possess a graduate or professional degree.
- 6200:601 Financial Accounting (3 credits)
- 6500:656 Management of Global Suppy Chain & Operations (3 credits)
- 6500:665 Management of Technology (3 credits)
- 6600:620 Strategic Marketing (3 credits)
Select three credits from the following for which the proper prerequisites have been met:
- 6200:610 Process Analysis & Cost Management (3 credits)
- 6400:602 Managerial Finance (3 credits)
- 6500:601 Business Analytics and Information Strategy (3 credits)
- 6500:608 Entrepreneurship (3 credits)
- 6500:652 Managing People in Organizations (3 credits)
- 6500:658 Managing a Global Workforce (3 credits)
- 6600:625 Brand Management (3 credits)
- Graduate School application and fee
- Official transcripts from each institution attended
- Two letters of recommendation
- Statement of purpose
Students currently admitted to this program may have different course requirements than those listed here. Refer to your official Program Checklist and DPR in My Akron for your program requirements.
Program Contact: email@example.com