MBA Global Technological Innovation Concentration
In a highly inter-dependent global economy technological innovations are emerging as the disruptive drivers of enterprise growth and survival. In this program students explore technology and innovation as a value adding system. This will prepare them as a valuable resource to help small, medium, and well-established large enterprises to launch their product, process, and service innovations faster. The program also prepares students to plan and launch new ventures and enterprises based on innovations.
- Gateway Courses - 12 credits
- Professional Courses - 6 credits
- MBA Core Courses - 18 credits
- Concentration Courses - 12 credits
- Integrative Course - 3 credits
- Action-Based Learning (if not fulfilled in a concentration course) - 0 -3 credits
Total Program: 48-51 credits
If the Gateway Courses are all waived and the Action-Based Learning requirement is fulfilled in a concentration course within a 9 credit concentration, the MBA program is 36 credits.
Global Technological Innovation Concentration Coursework - 9 credits
- 6500:608 Entrepreneurship (3 credits)
- 6500:665 Management of Technology (3 credits)
- 6500:675 Global Supply Chain Management (3 credits)
- Graduate School application and fee
- Official transcripts from each institution attended
- GMAT (score of 500 or better preferred), GRE, LSAT PCAT, or MCAT scores
- Two letters of recommendation
- Statement of purpose
- July 15 for Fall enrollment
- November 15 for Spring enrollment
- April 15 for Summer enrollment
International Student Applications
It is recommended that international students apply one month prior to these dates to allow time for admission and I-20 visa processing. I-20 forms are processed by UA Immigration Services in the International Center, Buchtel Hall, Suite 202. Proof of English Language Proficiency is required by producing an acceptable TOEFL or IELTS score.
Students currently admitted to this program may have different course requirements than those listed here. Refer to your official Program Checklist and DPR in My Akron for your program requirements.
Degree Offered: MBA Master of Business Administration
Program Contact: email@example.com