MBA Interdisciplinary Concentration
- Gateway Courses - 12 credits
- Professional Courses - 6 credits
- MBA Core Courses - 18 credits
- Concentration Courses - 9 credits
- Integrative Courses - 3 credits
- Action-Based Learning (if not fulfilled in a concentration course) - 0-3 credits
Total Program: 48-51 credits
If Gateway Courses are all waived and the Action-Based Learning requirement is fulfilled in a concentration course within a nine credit concentration, the MBA program is 36 credits.
Interdisciplinary Concentration Coursework
This self-designed concentration must be planned and approved by the CBA Director of Graduate Programs upon the student’s enrollment in the MBA program. This concentration is intended for students with specific interdisciplinary career interests. The Interdisciplinary Concentration may include courses from colleges outside of the College of Business Administration.
- Graduate School application and fee
- Official transcripts from each institution attended
- GMAT (score of 500 or better preferred), GRE, LSAT, PCAT, or MCAT scores
- Two letters of recommendation
- Statement of purpose
- July 15 for Fall enrollment
- November 15 for Spring enrollment
- April 15 for Summer enrollment
International Student Applications
It is recommended that international students apply one month prior to these dates to allow time for admission and I-20 visa processing. I-20 forms are processed by UA Immigration Services in the International Center, Buchtel Hall, Suite 202. Proof of English Language Proficiency is required by producing an acceptable TOEFL or IELTS score.
Students currently admitted to this program may have different course requirements than those listed here. Refer to your official Program Checklist and DPR in My Akron for your program requirements.
Degree Offered: MBA Master of Business Administration
Program Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org