Environmental Engineering Certificate
This certificate program provides practicing professionals an opportunity to expand their knowledge base in environmental engineering. It is designed for people who cannot make the full time commitment to the graduate degree program but would like to receive recognition of their continued effort in the area of study or would like to cumulate credit hours toward their ultimate graduate degree goal.
This certificate is designed primarily for students with a B.S. degree in Civil Engineering or a closely related field.
Program of Study
Civil Engineering students may earn a Environmental Engineering Certificate by completing a total of 18 credit hours.
- 4300:523 Chemistry for Environmental Engineers (3 credits)
- 4300:526 Environmental Engineering Design (3 credits)
- 4300:527 Water Quality Modeling & Management (3 credits)
- 4300:623 Physical/Chemical Treatment Processes (3 credits)
- 4300:624 Biological Treatment Processes (3 credits)
- 4300:631 Soil Remediation (3 credits)