Transportation Engineering Certificate
This certificate program provides practicing professionals an opportunity to expand their knowledge base in the design and operation of transportation systems. It is designed for people who cannot make the full time commitment to the graduate degree program but would like to receive recognition of their continued effort in the area of study or would like to cumulate credit hours toward their ultimate graduate degree goal.
This certificate is designed primarily for students with a B.S. degree in Civil Engineering or a closely related field.
Program of Study
Civil Engineering students may earn a Transportation Engineering Certificate by completing the following three courses:
- 4300:564 Highway Design (3 credits)
- 4300:565 Pavement Engineering (3 credits)
- 4300:566 Traffic Engineering (3 credits)
Two of the following courses:
- 4300:663 Advanced Transportation Engineering I (3 credits)
- 4300:664 Advanced Transportation Engineering II (3 credits)
- 4300:665 Traffic Detection and Data Analysis (3 credits)
Total: 15 credits