Business Dual Enrollment Certificate
This certificate enables secondary school teachers to teach dual enrollment courses in business. Applicants must have a valid State of Ohio teaching license.
- 6200:601 Financial Accounting (3 credits)
- 6400:655 Government & Business (3 credits)
- 6500:608 Entrepreneurship (3 credits)
- 6500:652 Managing People in Organizations (3 credits)
- 6600:620 Strategic Marketing (3 credits)
- 6800:605 International Business Environments (3 credits)
- Graduate School application and fee
- Official transcripts from each institution attended
- Two letters of recommendation
- Statement of purpose
Students currently admitted to this program may have different course requirements than those listed here. Refer to your official Program Checklist and DPR in My Akron for your program requirements.
Program Contact: email@example.com