Fulfill admission requirements of the Graduate School and the following departmental requirements:
- submission of official transcripts
- psychology major or minimally the equivalent of psychology undergraduate minor including a general or introductory course, statistics course, and experimental psychology course;
- GPA of 3.00 in psychology courses;
- Graduate Record Examination General Test;
- three letters of recommendation;
- personal statement of professional goals and reasons for choosing the field of Industrial/Organizational Psychology
Application materials must be received by January 15.
Completion of graduate psychology courses, including the M.A. core courses or equivalents, specialty area required courses, and electives as specified in the department’s graduate student manual.
A student is required to maintain at least a 3.0 grade-point average in M.A. content courses as well as overall.
Refer to the Department of Psychology Graduate Student Manual for additional guidelines.
Complete and fulfill general master’s degree requirements of the Graduate School.
Completion of coursework, practicum and examinations (no thesis required), with a minimum of 41 credits of graduate work.