Data Analytics and Management, Certificate
Certificate in Data Analytics and Management (650211C)
The Data Analytics and Management Certificate will provide students with data analysis skills to enhance managerial proficiency and potential. By completing this certificate, students will be better prepared as managers to collect, analyze, and interpret data to enhance their decision-making abilities.
College of Business Undergraduate Programs
College of Business room 260
The following information has official approval of the Department of Management and the College of Business, but is intended only as a guide. Completion of this certificate is contingent upon many factors, including but not limited to: class availability, total number of required credits, work schedule, finances, family, course drops/withdrawals, successfully passing courses, prerequisites, among others.
College of Business Policies for Certificates:
- Complete all certificate requirements prior to graduation.
- Earn a 2.0 GPA in all certificate coursework.
- Maintain a cumulative 2.0 GPA in all undergraduate coursework.
- Complete all prerequisites for each course.
- Courses may not be taken as pass/fail.
- Complete at least 6 additional credits not needed for any other major, minor, or certificate.
- Earn at least 9 credits at The University of Akron in the College of Business.
- Declare the certificate in the Business Undergraduate Advising Office, College of Business room 260.
|ISM:324||Database Management for Information Systems||3-6|
| Principles of Supply Chain and Operations Management|
and Supply Chain Modeling and Decision Making