Supply Chain Management, Certificate
Certificate in Supply Chain Management (650203C)
The Supply Chain Management certificate is designed to guide individuals to effectively and efficiently apply the supply chain concepts in the business areas of procurement, transportation, fulfillment, inventory management and distribution.
The Supply Chain Management certificate is nine credits which includes three 3-credit classes from the Management department at the College of Business.
College of Business Undergraduate Programs
http://www.uakron.edu/cba/uadvising * (330) 972-7042 * College of Business room 260
The following information has official approval of the Department of Marketing and the College of Business, but is intended only as a guide. Completion of this minor is contingent upon many factors, including but not limited to: class availability, total number of required credits, work schedule, finances, family, course drops/withdrawals, successfully passing courses, prerequisites, among others.
College of Business Policies for Certificates:
- Complete all certificate requirements prior to graduation.
- Earn a 2.0 GPA in all certificate coursework.
- Complete all pre-requisites for each course.
- Courses may not be taken as pass/fail.
- Complete at least 6 additional credits not needed for any other major, minor, or certificate.
- Earn at least 9 credits at The University of Akron in the College of Business.
- Declare the certificate in the Business Undergraduate Advising Office, College of Business room 260.
|6500:330||Principles of Supply Chain and Operations Management||3|
|6500:433||Supply Chain Logistics Planning 1||3|
|6500:476||Supply Chain Sourcing 1||3|
Admission to a major in a four-year degree granting college, and 6500:330. Students not in a four-year degree granting major may petition to the College of Business Advising Office to take the course without the prerequisites.