Sport Business, Certificate
Certificate in Sport Business (650110C)
The Sport Business Certificate will provide students with sport business knowledge to enhance their understanding of a growing global industry. By completing this certificate, students will be gain insight into sport business concepts, trends, and opportunities.
College of Business Undergraduate Programs
College of Business room 260
The following information has official approval of the Department of Management and the College of Business, but is intended only as a guide. Completion of this certificate is contingent upon many factors, including but not limited to: class availability, total number of required credits, work schedule, finances, family, course drops/withdrawals, successfully passing courses, prerequisites, among others.
College of Business Policies for Certificates:
- Complete all certificate requirements prior to graduation.
- Earn a 2.0 GPA in all certificate coursework.
- Maintain a cumulative 2.0 GPA in all undergraduate coursework.
- Complete all prerequisites for each course.
- Courses may not be taken as pass/fail.
- Complete at least 6 additional credits not needed for any other major, minor, or certificate.
- Earn at least 9 credits at The University of Akron in the College of Business.
- Declare the certificate in the Business Undergraduate Advising Office, College of Business room 260.
|Introduction to Sport Business
|Current Topics in Sport Business
|Strategic Leadership in Sport Business
|Financial Issues in Sport
|Global Esports Business Management
|Esports Event Management
|Applied Sales in Sport